Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

New to the guild and happy to be here!

Go down 
+4
furfur111
Kawatsuki
Furrycookies
Arynwen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arynwen

Arynwen

New to the guild and happy to be here! Empty
PostSubject: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Hey everybody!

It's Arynwen - or Ary for short. Just wanted to say thanks to Glennie, Killu, and draco for keeping after me to join this guild. I've been having a great time with all of you since I joined! Thanks to Kawa too!

I'm a full-time student, and full-time mom from Virginia who spends WAY too much time on mabi. It's my mindless activity for those times when I'd rather be catatonic, but my brain continues to be active anyway? (If you're a college student, I'm sure you can relate to those times!)

I started playing mabi a little over a year ago when my 13 year old son introduced me to the game. I've been hooked ever since. (Yeah, I have a 13 year old son. I have another 24 year old, a 22 year old daughter, and a 1 year old son too! I'm probably old enough to be your mother, but just because I'm older doesn't mean I don't like to have fun!)

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome here.

Catch you on the flipside in the game!

//Kat
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi Ary, Welcome to the forums! New to the guild and happy to be here! 190920
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm

welcome to the forum ary ^^
Back to top Go down
http://neonthrall.deviantart.com/
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Glad you joined, hope you have fun ^-^
New to the guild and happy to be here! 147271 New to the guild and happy to be here! 147271 New to the guild and happy to be here! 147271 New to the guild and happy to be here! 147271 New to the guild and happy to be here! 147271
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 pm

welcome to the forums XD

hey u didnt say thx to me!!
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 pm

ok wild guess but you're either red haired or Blond<.< going more to red haired but Idk am I right though?
oh and hi cat nice to have new members and sorry haven't talk to you much I'm a bit busy x3 so most time I'm afk lol but I'll catch you around one time or another
and you don't have to say thnks to him he's only the temp. Vice( xD jk jk no Vasu is awesome he made the guild and all unfortunately he's stuck as Vice bc mabi glitching, Nexon Fails, and yea ty Vasu!! there x3)
Back to top Go down
Solwyn
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Solwyn

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 am

Whoa, been a while since I last logged the forums.

Although very much premature now, welcome Ary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Surprised don't you mean late sol, Premature would be early xD
Back to top Go down
http://neonthrall.deviantart.com/
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm

sol is so slow at welcoming ppl xD
Back to top Go down
Syr
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Syr

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:58 am

ARRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY! *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the guild and happy to be here!   New to the guild and happy to be here! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the guild and happy to be here!
Page 1 of 1