Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frensus
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Frensus

How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? Empty
PostSubject: How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?   How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:36 pm

I had to uninstall and am reistalling mabi for the second time because updates don't work. The client says connecting to the patch server indefinately and has to be closed with the task manager. Reistalling is doable, but it's incredibly slow and annoying. Any way around this, and bear in mind, I am technologically impaired. So um, easy instructions if you have a solution. Windows XP is very mean to me at times.

Last edited by Frensus on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I does bad grammarz)
Back to top Go down
Hybridghost
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Hybridghost

PostSubject: Re: How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?   How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm not sure why your computer cannot connect to the patch server. But if you don't figure it out, there's one thing you can do:

Assuming you had the latest patch, you can download the Manual Patch from the Mabinogi Website, under downloads>client & patches. Scroll down and there's a button that says Manual Patch Download. Download that, once it's done, execute that file and it should patch your client and you should be able to get onto mabi shortly.

I don't think this has to do with HackShield but in case you have a problem where HackShield fails to update in the future, you can go to the Nexon folder>Mabinogi Folder>Hackshield>Update. Then there's an application called autoup, which will update your HackShield manually.

Hope this isn't too confusing. See you around in Mabi ^^
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?   How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm

yeah I did manual patch and it worked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?   How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 pm

I havent even started mabi up so i have no idea what is going on Very Happy How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271 How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271 How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271 How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271 How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271 How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271 How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271 How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271 How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? 147271
Back to top Go down
Toki
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Toki

PostSubject: Re: How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?   How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:15 am

Where art Fur fur? bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Illicitsky
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?   How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 am

He is playing pokemon xD and other games
Back to top Go down
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?   How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:12 am

lol yeah xD plus i just havent been had my desktop a lot and i cant play during the week so i just havent been on, ill be on parts of this week cause its spring break and maybe nxt weekend..but yeah pokemon xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?   How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I fix Nexon's annoying mistake?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe Forums :: Mabi talk :: Tips and tricks-
Jump to: