Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!

Go down 
+4
Frensus
furfur111
Kawatsuki
Arynwen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arynwen

Arynwen

Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! Empty
PostSubject: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Okay people. Bring on the skills. If you have Handicrafting, Tailoring, Blacksmithing, or PT Jobs for holy water at high ranking level, we need to know for Monday production days.

Also, if you're good at enchanting/burning, proffing weapons, or just an all around brawler, we need to know that too.

So post on this thread your highest ranking skills, no matter what they are, so we can start organizing Believe, and making it the BEST guild on Mari!
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 am

Ary is so excited ^^ Alright well I'll start first with my more notable things that I can do haha.

So as we all know I'm a pretty good ranger so if you ever need me for a dungeon just shout ^^ Also I'm starting to dip into being a mage, slowly but surely lol.

Now as for life skills, being that I need dex I need to do pretty much all of them but the major ones I've done/ working on are: refining(rank 1), metallury(rank 6), weaving (rank A), and potion making(rank D). I'll be getting into handicrafting(rank D atm just so ya know) eventually and then tailoring as well.

Also I'm the guild's enchanter! I'm only rC atm so my burn is unreliable, however I have over 200 base int so I can certainly enchant well enough since it doesn't depend on rank.

I also have an exceptional alt for proffing wands

So if I can be helpful in any of these ways let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://neonthrall.deviantart.com/
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 pm

I can prof wands too kawa Razz and my giant only has rank D blacksmithing but that justs takes forever and when i ran out of money i pretty much gave up on it x.x
i had spent almost 2 mil on materials and now have no money bounce but i can make some things, its just materials and if you are willing to help so am i ^-^
my elf also have rank 9 refine, could probably be a lot higher but again..i gave up (yeah, i give up a lot, unless im helping someone ^^)
so, there you have it Very Happy
Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! 147271 Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! 147271 Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! 147271 Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! 147271 Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! 147271 Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! 147271
Back to top Go down
Frensus
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Frensus

PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I have rank 4 windmill, on that nightmarish last stretch of training, a little less than 2000 strong/awful kills to rank 3. I have campfire rank A because I got bored (AP vanishes to stupid skills when I get bored) so if an enchant burn campfire is needed, I can supply a bonus to success rate with that. metallurgy 8 and refining 9, that's just, well, bleh...

Last edited by Frensus on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEW RA~ANKS)
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 am

when it comes to dungeons and stuff i'll try to help as much as i can, but i mite be busy with rl stuff from now (searching for job) ppl who dont know me, im pretty decent when it comes to melee and range

kay when it comes to life skills
my potion making is rank C
weaving is stuck at D
mettalurgy is rank 6
production mastery 1
refine is rank 2
tailoring is rank 8 on my friends account (for now im using it)
my blacksmith sucks..but im working on angie's account its at C rite now

so yea.. if u need anything let me know.. i'll try to help as much as possible

Last edited by vasu on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toki
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Herbalism Rank D
Potion-Making Rank D
Production Mastery Rank A

I'm slowly making progress on these skills while I simultaneously work to finish my combat skills (FH is a AP eater D: ! ) It would be awesome to hold Believe production parties, haha ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Illicitsky
Syr
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Syr

PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Believe production parties? Hehe, back to the ol days again~

Anyhoo, Prod Mastery for me is at 6.
Refine = B
Metallurgy = A
Cooking = E

Everything else is either novice or F.
Back to top Go down
Solwyn
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Solwyn

PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 am

I gotz skillz but not life skillz.. jk.. vasu beats me all the time damn him! Razz

Mmm life skills.. lets see lets see..

Prod r6
Refine r1
Weaving rA
Metallurgy r9
Enchant rB

.. and the rest are not worth mentioning at this point in time XP
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:36 pm

come on u r better than me at weaving and refine xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!   Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?)  Tell us what they are, and what rank! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Skillz? (Especially Life Skillz?) Tell us what they are, and what rank!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe Forums :: Current events :: What the guild's up to-
Jump to: