Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

Insuke the Silent Scholar

Go down 
+5
Dark JL
Solwyn
Furrycookies
vasu
Insuke
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Insuke

Insuke

Insuke the Silent Scholar Empty
PostSubject: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:18 am

.__."

*bow* My name is Lauren. The character I play most in Mabinogi is named Insuke. She is an elven mage, though currently learning ranged attack as well, due to the rising cost of mana poshuns, and vasu-kun not lowering his prices for me ;-;. I don't talk very much, or tend to pay attention, but generally if you talk to me, I'll respond. I'm cripplingly shy though, so please don't expect me to start the conversation. My lover at current is Yukomario Atsuko (Kenero in Mabinogi). She and I are both females. I never thought about it as being straight or lesbian, simply in love. I've only dated men before her, but I suppose I would consider myself bi. vasu-kun promised he would take my old introduction off if I made a new one, which is why i did this. I also don't visit forums often, but I'm usually logged on, even if Afk, so you can always ask me in game. <~ I'm only making this so vasu-kun will take my old introduction off. I made on a bad day Mad. I am not quite a nerd, but only a step below. My eyesight is 20/15 (or 15/20, I forget which one is the better-than-average sight, but that's the one I have), will be 18 years old on May 26th, 2010, and will graduate high school on May 15th, 2010. I plan to attend UMC, or the University of Missouri, in Columbia. Columbia, MO is my hometown, I've lived the entirity of my memorable life here, except for the year I was born, in which I was in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, due to my birth-father's posting in the military. I will be studying pre-radiological sciences my first year, and moving into radiological sciences after that, to become a radiologist, the person who works the CT or MRI scans in a hospital. My deepest fears are spiders and needles, but only when the needle is to prick me. I have type O blood, and my zodiac sign is Gemini, and I was born in the year of the monkey. Like my namesake, I am quite curious, though I will generally try to listen quietly and learn before I speak rashly about serious matters. I am always willing to listen when you need a shoulder, when you need to rant, or even to vent, and any time you feel a mage's services could be helpful, feel free to ask. My general preference in music is classic rock, though I will listen to everything except country western, depending widely on my mood. I'm somewhat of a spelling nazi, this being due to my mother teaching me so, but I'll usually restrict it to my own spelling, and if you feel I'm being too uptight, you can always feel free to get on me about it. My mother divorced my birth father before I was old enough to make any lasting memories of him, and married my current father. He is technically my step-father, but I do not think of him as such. My siblings are an older step-brother, who moved out of the house as soon as he could, and a younger half-sister who will probably go to UMC as well, to avoid leaving our parents. I also have a tendency to rant, as you may have noticed. My thought process can also be different from most people's, leading to me saying or thinking different things about comments sometimes. It also makes me hard to understand quite often. I have a tendency to ramble, so feel free to stop me if I am. My general opinion on life is live and let live, where if you aren't bothering anyone, I generally won't bother you, but if you are bothering me, I'll generally just walk away, if you're bothering someone else, I'll generally try to find out why before I act, and if you bother a friend, then I'll usually defend them, then try to find out what happened. I am a very forgiving and trusting person, too much so, as I'm told often. My wifey is a very nice person, who seems a very hardcore player and very "pro", but is actually a very nice, caring person who will always help someone who asks before anything else, and who will almost never say no, unless she has already said yes to someone/something else. I am generally a very easy person to get along with, but I am prone to laziness and random moody days. My treatment of you will be very much based on my mood and what I'm doing at the moment, so please don't take it personally if I ever don't respond or brush you off, I usually do these to avoid making others mad, or else I am trying to focus, and I'll try to tell you this, but too often I forget, so I'll apologize in advance. *bow* Please forgive me. Also, I am terrible at PvP, so I generally won't, although I occasionally will out of boredom or because a friend challenged me. Any other questions, feel free to ask me in game or as a response to this, I'll try to watch it often. *bow* Nice to meet you. Please take care of me, go easy on me, and don't think badly of me if I don't start the conversation.

Last edited by Insuke on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 am

1st of all

thats one HUGE introduction.. i'll give comments after i read that Surprised
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:28 am

kay

my comments? im tired Surprised

otherwise nice intro Razz and hey u said to lower prices and u never asked me for mana pots again ><
Back to top Go down
Insuke

Insuke

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 am

vasu wrote:
Razz and hey u said to lower prices and u never asked me for mana pots again ><

I always want mana pots. I assumed this was a given.

.__."
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:32 am

kay i have 20 stacks now? so u willing to buy them for 19,999? Razz
Back to top Go down
Insuke

Insuke

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:34 am

Wow, a discount of 19,999g? Gee, thanks, vasu, that's really sweet Razz
I'll gather my 20g right away Smile
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:35 am

LOLLLLL

so how much u wanna buy them for?
Back to top Go down
Insuke

Insuke

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 am

P: I dunno, I guess I'd hope for around 10-15k if I could get it, otherwise I'll pay the 20k, lol~
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Wow long intro xD
But hello Welcome to the guild/forums
I am Furrycookies and welcome to meet you
Back to top Go down
Insuke

Insuke

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Just the forums ^^
Like I said, I'm almost always around somewhere, but usually silent.
It's nice to meet you too, although my parents taught me that furry cookies are moldy.

.__."

And yes, it is long, I tend to get rambly, and just start talking about whatever crosses my mind.
Which is another reason why I don't talk too much .__.".
Back to top Go down
Solwyn
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Solwyn

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 am

Wow, that is quite possibly the longest intro I've read~ lol

Long overdue welcome to ya, Insuke Smile

I believe we've met before in the old Descend guild.
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:45 am

lol nice intro is funny how u said u don't talk much and all yetwrote so much xD
and cool I'm a Gemini too Very Happy forgot my chinese year thing think it was goat though>.>
and yea hi
Back to top Go down
Insuke

Insuke

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:06 am

Hehe, I asked some friends to read it, and yuki-kun said that it's about average with Inspi intros, lol.
Thanksies for your welcomes =w=
I don't remember you from descend, but I would believe that I met you and was more concerned with going back in my shell than remembering you ;-;" sorries for that
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 am

Lol all I have to say "Insuke: the book" XD sorry insu, quite a long intro there. Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://neonthrall.deviantart.com/
Solwyn
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Solwyn

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Its ok Insuke, I think we've spoken like once in the guild chat in Descend x.x

I'm not that big a talker usually XD
Back to top Go down
Angelbirdy
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Angelbirdy

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 am

lol missy! we are born the same day same month same year! :OOOOO
i always thought u were younger than me
Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:50 pm

maybe she is Angel o: like by some days >.> or something
Back to top Go down
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:30 pm

:O thats a really big intro and welcome to the forums Insuke or Lauren ^^
Back to top Go down
Okarni
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Okarni

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:43 pm

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insuke the Silent Scholar 147271
Back to top Go down
http://sanchez78x@gmail.com
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 pm

I want that face as my sig. D;
Back to top Go down
Okarni
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Okarni

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:45 pm

kinda akward
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

what face? This Insuke the Silent Scholar 147271 ? Insuke the Silent Scholar 190920 Insuke the Silent Scholar 832339 Insuke the Silent Scholar 822183 Insuke the Silent Scholar 346349 Insuke the Silent Scholar 346349
Back to top Go down
Okarni
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Okarni

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:07 pm

i sware the cookie monster and elmo are on crack.
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 pm

lol admins are dancing monkeys now xD Insuke the Silent Scholar 625694 Insuke the Silent Scholar 587427
Back to top Go down
Okarni
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Okarni

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 pm

oh great XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insuke the Silent Scholar   Insuke the Silent Scholar Empty

Back to top Go down

Insuke the Silent Scholar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe Forums :: Mabinogi guild Believe :: The members-
Jump to: