Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

Okay, Okay, Okay... >.>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Okay, Okay, Okay... >.> Empty
PostSubject: Okay, Okay, Okay... >.>   Okay, Okay, Okay... >.> EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 am

Okay.... Fine D:<. My name is Marissa, I am 14 years old.. Ummmmm........ I am a huge animal lover, except dogs.. I despire them somehow. Uhhhhhhhhhhh.................... I love to sing, in choirs during my spare time... I love Rue to death... Uhmmm... I get easily upset.. >.> Don't ask, bad family.... My favorite color is purple. OH OH OH, AND I have OCD >Very Happy! There... I put more D:! T.T
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Okay, Okay... >.>   Okay, Okay, Okay... >.> EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:56 am

Hello Marissa
btw is there any variation to ur name u wouldn't like to be called >.> seen as u get upset easily at least we'll try to know all we can to not make u mad and feel welcome cat (even though haven't heard any arse smacking from Sam these days>.>" is she on Vacation or something D:?)
but yea hope u like it here cat
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Okay, Okay... >.>   Okay, Okay, Okay... >.> EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:19 pm

hey marissa ^^ welcome to the forums. And yeah just tell us a few things to avoid so we can keep you happy Smile that's our goal as a guild after all ^^ Happy members happy guild. lol

And dark I'm sure sam is just busy with school or something. lol
Back to top Go down
http://neonthrall.deviantart.com/
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Okay, Okay... >.>   Okay, Okay, Okay... >.> EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:16 pm

hey ana welcome to the forums.. i think i'll just call u ana.. more simple lol

btw dark.. sam isnt playing much.. u can say.. she kinda stopped playing for awhile
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Okay, Okay... >.>   Okay, Okay, Okay... >.> EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 am

well then I'll have to give Sam a call>.> (as if I knew her # xD) and hmm I'll call u Tina xD y Idk but yea is that ok with u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Okay, Okay... >.>   Okay, Okay, Okay... >.> Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, Okay, Okay... >.>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe Forums :: Mabinogi guild Believe :: The members-
Jump to: