Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

Time to screw things up a notch :3

Go down 
+2
Freakynl
penfifteen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
penfifteen

Time to screw things up a notch :3 Empty
PostSubject: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 am

My mabi characters name is same as my forum name, i keep it simple as that.
Names Alex, nicknames: Fox, Scout, "Awex" (sam's nick for me) and i guess that's that

I'm pretty much the seen it all do it all guy for being just 17.
No I've not seen combat, no I've not served jail time either.
I do wear a uniform, and I'm proud of it, wearing my uniform (Boy Scout) represents knowledge and skill and the willingness to help others.

I have a wide real life skill base, i have lived through hell, lost many friends and gained more.
As to the gone through hell bit, I'm sure everyone gone through something bad, I've lived through a tornado at scout camp. Yeah i got a medal, or so, but they really don't matter much, what matters is I'm alive and here to torture you all D8< . Just kidding, I'm the guy to help anyone if anyone requires, I am a "sheep dog" and i suggest you look that up, by what i mean.
"sheep dog concept" you'll find alot on that.

Yeah i bring alot to the table but I'm fairly soft spoken and I want to ensure all of you are aware of my back ground formally so i have a good respect going for me, as I will respect you.

Other then that my Dads the local sheriff, i live in Hick central, and i pretty much hear and see alot of what some people can be like. Yes I'm talking to you druggies out there be warned hide ur shet D8<. Just kidding, that's your choice... poor one at that.

any questions feel free to ask or research any key things i just mentioned up there, and if you can't respect a uniform, then don't bother me about it.
Back to top Go down
Freakynl
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Freakynl

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:33 am

welcome to the believe family Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:21 am

lol it sounds like u welcomed him to a "make 'believe(as of just in ur imagination) family'" XD and again can't welcome till I get proof of Sam's arse smacking >.> but hi cat
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Hush dark, we are a family xP

Welcome to the forum pen ^^
Back to top Go down
http://neonthrall.deviantart.com/
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 pm

hey pen welcome to the forums
and nice intro Razz
did it all egh? so does that include drugs too? XD
Back to top Go down
penfifteen

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Thanks all, and no i've seen people with and on drugs... fun to mess with them XD

8D I plan to start everyone being active on here, perhaps we should upload arts?
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:55 pm

sure if u have any Smile
Back to top Go down
penfifteen

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:57 pm

*will draw some if he can't find any*
Back to top Go down
Samus15
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Samus15

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:22 pm

*smacks arse theres ur proof dark xD
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:08 am

LOLLL
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:44 am

now there's something I can put my gut to good proof xD
welcome to guild Alex hope you're having a good time cat
Back to top Go down
penfifteen

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:31 am

I AM D8<
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:30 pm

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to screw things up a notch :3   Time to screw things up a notch :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to screw things up a notch :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe Forums :: Mabinogi guild Believe :: The members-
Jump to: