Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

Maintenance Chat Room

Go down 
+4
Angelbirdy
Solwyn
Kawatsuki
Dark JL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:08 pm

ok it looks like they are following the maintenance now for the latenency I know bc I tryed to go on again and it didn't even let me load it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 pm

yea,,, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 am

it seems that the maintenance is over now hopefully the game would e less laggy if not then mabi wasted our time for no reason, and I'll be pissed>.<
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 am

mk we had another maintenance 12-19-09 12am, so is right on Sat., and will end at arond 3am that same day, even thought most of us wont be on during that time but yea<.<
the announcement said in the Nexon web and I quote

"Greetings Nexon players,

All game servers will be undergoing an unscheduled server maintenance tonight, Saturday, December 19th at 12AM Pacific (3AM Eastern) to 3:00AM Pacific (6:00AM Eastern).

The game and website maybe temporarily unavailable during this time, but all services should be back online once the maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

-The Nexon Team-"

ty for the time and good night ^ ^
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:33 am

shhh Boss I'm trying to be professional<.< (dang critics)

Anyhow, it looks like today's maintenance (at 12AM-3AM) i'ts said to be something to track hackers and such, I don't prisicel know if those of u with Mods are in danger, but hopefully not since as Boss explained in the rules, "we are not supposed to use mods like no miss arrows or God mod," and nexon will over look the small mods that do no real damage to the game and carry on getting hackers.
For those of u with mods that want to stick it out even though might get caught good luck!! cat
Back to top Go down
vasu
Admin
Admin
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:28 am

ah rite i forgot to include god mode
let me add that XD
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:30 am

Very important info that I just saw in the wiki,
apparently Nexon is cutting the service time(O.O wtf Nexon)
as I have read it appears that they are making it shorter it's called the 7- and 1-day (I don't really get why they put the "-" but my guess is that you can get service from 1 up to 7 days max of service) they do say thought that the price for service will be adjusted. (so I'm guessing it means like 30,as of days normally used to be given, divided by 10, the amount of nx usually used, would give you a 3, that would mean that each 1k nx can buy 3 days of service or so) the rest I believe won't need much explanation, so just read from the actual notice bellow.

"Hello Mabinogians,

Mabinogi will be renovating its premium services (Fantasy Life Club, Extra Storage Service, Advanced Play, etc.) in February. In order to prepare for this service change, several things will happen over the next few weeks.

1. 30-day services will no longer be available starting Saturday, January 9th.

2. Because our new services will not be available until February, we will be offering 7- and
1-day packages for premium services. These packages will be comparable to the 30-day services in terms of NX.

3. Remaining service after the change goes live in February will be refunded. There is no need to worry about the three months of Fantasy Life you just loaded into your account. The difference will promptly be refunded into your account.

4. Guild service will receive a two day grace-period to allow leaders to adjust to the new service model in February.

Thank you,"
-Mabinogi Staff-

and here is the Wiki's announcement,

"January 9th 2010

* Nexon has announced that 30-day premium services will be discontinued as of today, but will be replaced with 1-day and 7-day service packages instead. 1-day and 7-day packages will be available only until February and should an individual buy services which has an expiry date which extends past February, their account will be reimbursed. Guild service will receive a two day grace-period to allow leaders to adjust to the new service model in February."

-Mabinogiworld Wiki Staff-

and that's all for today cat
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:52 pm

lol yep apparently Nexon has done a huge ass work(as of mess up) since the update that would take 8 hrs is fully taking 5 hrs extra so this update will get to a total of 13 hrs ]:< (they should really compensate for all the times they fck up like this but noooo...)
so yea then the finish time will be 1:00PM PST and 4:00PM EST
(I'll be out so I'll miss the getting in and trying to get the seal title but best of luck to those who are planing to get it ^ ^, think Angel and Sol are trying but not quite sure)
anyways here is the new video for G9 cat

*Note: this html code was copied from "wiki.mabinogiworld.com"
Back to top Go down
Yuna1
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Yuna1

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Well I woke up for the update of G9 at 8 am and the game wasn't up, I wasnt upset, so I went to sleep. I woke up again and I still see the game still hasnt update. I thought, "alright they having trouble". If they postpone again, I will be mad at that. I excuse two delays but after that "NU uh". I type this becuase I was bored, so you get the picture how I waiting. Ooiih ><
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Well then get mad away Yuna cause this patch is gonna last alllll night long just like it did with Iria I'm sure. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://neonthrall.deviantart.com/
Yuna1
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Yuna1

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Kawatsuki wrote:
Well then get mad away Yuna cause this patch is gonna last alllll night long just like it did with Iria I'm sure. Lol
Yeah I know what you mean. People thought Iria was coming the day was announce and Nexon say three more weeks. It like OMG for me.
Back to top Go down
Yuna1
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Yuna1

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Looks like Im not going have time to train windmill today because of the update. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:04 pm

lol Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 168181 Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 168181
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Ok so by know I guess we all know that Nexon had to go 3 more hrs but apparently we'll be having a couple of events coming along with the patch like the Lunar New Year Event where I'm guessing we might get a cooler armor(is one of the rewards for the event) the Red Lunar New Years Costume (M)/(F) so that might be something to compensate for the time. Then we also have the Valentine's Event which if you complete some quests for Krissel you'll obtain a female succubus outfit (kind of unfair for the guys, but the fact that we get to see girls in those is kind of it's own reward ;D).
Further more the new pet is coming, the Rainbow Sprite, so it might be the extra time(even though I'm still pretty pissed >.<, also sorry I didn't post sooner I was having a snowball fight xD so cold my fingers hurt stil)
Anyhow, the game is now expected to be up by 4:00PM PST/7:00PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:44 pm

the lunar suit makes people look fat geek Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 147271 Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 147271
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 pm

xD just like ths shooting star but look how many ppl got it and wore it.
anyways how do u know have u seen any pics of it Furry? tell me so I can put them up on the info I put up there Surprised
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 006Ar-2c7d1aad-2b4d-46bc-89f9-3f336c7a179eMaintenance Chat Room - Page 2 006Ar-9369109f-a8a2-43f4-b581-2a2f7b994e7d
All the things you put up is on wiki or on the actual Nexon Mabi site itself
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

I think the person in the pic might just be fat but who knows XD maybe one too many rice cakes? Surprised

And I can't WAIT to have me a white and green succubus suit Very Happy (Kill said they should just make a dress called "rape me" lolololol I would want it XD)
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm

lolololol Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 17882 Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 17882
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

XD I'm so thinking of role plays with gf for this one (Kill provably has a bag full along with u Kawa >.>")I can't stay down bc is so beatiful :'3
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:03 pm

OMG since there will only be one service I'll get to have my premi gestures back : DDDDD I get to show off my ass and blow kisses again! <3
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm

xD not commenting Kawa, not commenting
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Yeah I missed being able to do that, so what? Makes for cuter/ sexier screenies and vids~
Back to top Go down
Dark JL
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Dark JL

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:11 pm

I know my gf is always doing that Surprised (that's one of the why's I'm not commenting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Chat Room   Maintenance Chat Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Chat Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe Forums :: Mabi talk :: Mindless mabi talk-
Jump to: