Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

Moya the INJT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moyazu

Moya the INJT Empty
PostSubject: Moya the INJT   Moya the INJT EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Well ... I told kill that i would get around to this sometime this week and seeing that Nexon can't run a decent server (aka maintenance) i guess i might as well do this now.

Hopefully the hosted images will work:
Moya the INJT Moyasu10Moya the INJT 5894_610
If not ... just find me in-game if you care. And for those of you paying attention, #1 yes, my shirt does in fact say "Join Band" and #2 that is me at disneyland sitting in an autopia car that i managed to give vapor lock (+1).

So a little about me ... feel free to stop reading and go to another thread
Name: James
IGN: Moyasu/Moyazu + ~20 alts
Guild History: Naive (Guild of 2), Armageddon, Armageddon (x2), Agent, Believe
History of MMOs: Anarchy Online, Maplestory (shivers), Space Cowboy (now something else), 9Dragons, 2Moons and various others that weren't any good.
Computer Information:
  • CPU:AMD Athlon 5400 X2 Black Edition
  • Memory: 8 GB G.Skill DDR2 800 (PC2-6400) running Dual Channel
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 260 (896 MB)

If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of a geek ... http://intjcentral.com/manual4 (FAQs about my personality type)

Favorite Music: Gorillaz, Zebrahead, Muse, Daft Punk, Smashing Pumpkins, Aquabats, Real Big Fish ... quite a few more but you get the idea
Favorite Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun, Cowboy BeBop, FLCL, Ghost in the Shell, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Law of Ueki ...
Favorite Non-Anime TV: Top Gear, Good Eats, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Band of Brothers
Favorite Movies: Johnny Dangerously, Pentagon Wars, Enemy at the Gates, Lucky#Slevin, Donnie Darko, Pulp Fiction

Now that you've made it this far ... i'll let you off without too much pain. I'm usually on mabinogi during the week (my girlfriend tends to get me on weekends) and up for pretty much anything, except ciar. I tend to consider myself an all-arounder ... but with nexon adding more and more stuff, i tend to do mostly melee. Feel free to chat with me ... unless i ignore you, cause then it would be an awkward one way conversation. But don't let that discourage you from adding me. If you comment on this thread with questions ... i may get back and respond (but don't hold your breath).

I'm just killing the spiders to save the butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Okarni
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Okarni

Moya the INJT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moya the INJT   Moya the INJT EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 pm

welcome to the forum bro i use be in agent and armegddon with you and do you still have your masamune ego?
Back to top Go down
http://sanchez78x@gmail.com

Moya the INJT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe Forums :: Mabinogi guild Believe :: The members-
Jump to: