Believe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Believe Guild of Mari

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Believe Forums.

Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!

Go down 
+2
Kawatsuki
Frensus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frensus
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Frensus

Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! Empty
PostSubject: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Welcome guildies, this will be a fun game that will go as long as I can keep it up. I will have a quote in my signature at all times, the first person to guess the origin of the quote (Which can be book, movie, tv show, video game, etc (is there much else?)) wins the number of points offered. Then, I will add a new quote. The more time that passes with no guesses, the more points I will add to the pool. So, you can wait and let the points rise if you know it, but someone else my swoop in and nab the points. After I figure out how good your knowledge of the pointless and mundane is, I will add the prizes, which you can get by redeeming points. The prizes will be, of course, items in mabinogi!

The first quote is up, and the category is children's books, CAN YOU GUESS IT!?

---
Tra-la-laaaaaa
10 pts.
Back to top Go down
Kawatsuki
Admin
Admin
Kawatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 pm

uh uhhhhh D: IDK *dies*
Back to top Go down
http://neonthrall.deviantart.com/
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:17 pm

CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS? xD
Back to top Go down
Frensus
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Frensus

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Furry is such a smart cookie (harhar)

Furrycookies: 10
Everyone else: 0

the new one is up: category; lol OPs in dubs, should be easy, very easy, so easy I could cry. I mean, wow, this is like a free 10 points for the first person to come here.
Back to top Go down
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Captain Underpants was like the shiit when i was little, now its all like, DANCE PARTY! Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Cardcaptors Theme Song? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frensus
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Frensus

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Furry again, I'm too tired to think of a new one, so you all have to find something else to do! Good luck to you all!

Furrycookies: 20
everyone else: 0
Back to top Go down
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Furry your a poop
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 pm

lol, not my fault I'm good xD
Back to top Go down
Frensus
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Frensus

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:32 pm

My sister finally got off the computer (damn I want my own, waiting is awful). I have a hilarious new quote, the category is Nickelodeon tv shows, someone try to beat furry to the punch!
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:44 pm

The amanda show?
Back to top Go down
Hybridghost
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Hybridghost

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 pm

@Furry, do you honestly know all these? Or are you just googling these quotes lol?

@Fren, can we do another category besides cartoons? I don't know that many. How bout movies? Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah i was gonna say that and furry >:O your a cheater stop it >:O
Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 pm

I know these bye heart, I would never google these ever. o.o xD
Back to top Go down
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:46 pm

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Toki
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 am

None of those sound familiar x.x;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Illicitsky
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:17 am

Its ok Toki ^-^
cause there will always be a little white pluffy thing that can dance Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271 Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! 147271
Back to top Go down
Frensus
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
Frensus

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 am

New one is up, 'tshould be a crime not to know this one. I'm wondering if I should change things a bit, the results of this quote will help me decide I think

hint: video game!
Back to top Go down
Furrycookies
Admin
Admin
Furrycookies

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 am

Psychonauts???
Back to top Go down
furfur111
Baby Believer
Baby Believer
furfur111

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Fucking shit furry that is all bullshit you do not know any of these >:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!   Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Frensus' Siggy reference game contest! Fabulous prizes await you!
Page 1 of 1